Finishing your job is key component to how effective your printed piece will be, and we can provide many Print Finishing options for you to make it stand out.
Below are some of the Print Finishing options available:
– Perfect for stand out pieces. We can print just white or you can print white and CMYK to really lift the print off the page.
Clear Raised Ink
– Create raised effects and designs of varying heights for high value marketing pieces.
– Get that feel and look of a book with PUR binding. Perfect for Annual Reports and other documents with large page numbers.
– Stapled on the spine, the most popular way to finish your book or project. Saddle Stitching is not suitable for page numbers over 60pp.
– Sewn on a Singer machine, this finishing can look sublime and can add real value to any job. Side Stitching is not suitable for page numbers over 30 leaves.
– Foiling your job can make a massive impact to the end result, especially on covers of books and business cards.
Some of the colours available are Gold, Silver, Bronze, White, Clear and Holographic just to name a few.
– Embossing can add texture to your finished job. Whether it’s embossed or debossed, both achieve a great result when it’s bigger than a 20cent piece over the page.
– Ad impact to your next job, with a die cut shape. Visually appealing and also quite playful when incorporated with a great design. Most shapes can be achieved so let your creative mind wonder.